Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Omologato® Ltd. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Omologato® Ltd where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
8a) If in the rare event you have to return a product to us for whatever reason, then we do not cover postage costs. Much like a High Street retailer doesn't cover your costs to visit them.
9. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
10. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
10a. Any shortages or missing items from any delivery MUST be reported within 3 days of delivery or we cannot be held liable. Please email us at this address firstname.lastname@example.org
10b. By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions you have agreed to our shipping and taxes terms. Please click the following link if you wish to refresh your yourself Shipping and Taxes
11. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
12. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
13. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
13a. In order to return an already delivered product the form on this LINK will need to be filled in and enclosed in the parcel. Please remember to EMAIL US for authorisation prior to returning anything.
13b. Please note that SALE items are returnable for a STORE CREDIT. Your consumer rights are not affected. DO NOT purchase a SALE watch if this doesn't suit you.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
14.Omologato® shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
15. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
17. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Omologato® whether written or oral.
18. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
19. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
20. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
21. All our events are covered by photographers. Attending any of them implies that you accept us taking photographs which may include you, your car or watch and it may be featured. These will only be posted on our social media fields and PHOTO GALLERY pages.
22. If we produce visuals for an individual or corporate project and this does not proceed, then under no circumstances can the visuals be used to create product elsewhere. We own the copyright of our drawings and will seek recompense via the legal system if designs are used without our permission.
23. The currency conversions provided on the website are to be used as a guide as to what you will be charged by your card issuer. Please note the figure may be different to what we quote. For any queries please contact your card issuer as we do not determine their currency conversion rates.
24. Taxes. Changes occur within your country on taxes that sometimes we are not aware of - please check import duties/taxes before you buy as we cannot be held responsible for these charges.
25. If a bespoke item is made for you (the Client) and you're unable to pay within the agreed the terms we reserve the right to liquidate the goods in anyway we see fit.