In a nutshell - if you don't like the watch you can send it back as long as it's within 14 days of receipt, hasn't been worn and you have all the original packaging.
YOU MUST OBTAIN RETURNS AUTHORISATION BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR WATCH BACK
Email us here : firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain authorisation.
Please note that SALE items are returnable for a STORE CREDIT. Your consumer rights are not affected. DO NOT purchase a SALE watch if this doesn't suit you.
Please then fill in the form on the link below and include it in your parcel - we strongly recommend a signed for service, if anything gets lost we are not liable for it.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Omologato Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. The product must be in the original packaging and/or unworn.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are for our #ChronosAndCars events or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear - should we ever sell any).
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the (non-sale) goods or services you wish to return. You will not be entitled to a refund of the original carriage cost or the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price on non sale items. if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are faulty or were not described properly) within 14 days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item and then click the link above to download the form. THIS MUST BE FILLED IN or your return may take longer to process, Contact us for further information if you need it.
8a. Please note any goods bought between December 1st and January 10th can only be exchanged for another product or a credit note for the store to be used within 6 months from the original transaction date.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Please however allow for 28 days for the refund to show as some card companies process transactions slower.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take up to 28 days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. Any watches that are personally engraved cannot be returned.
13. Please note that SALE items are returnable for a STORE CREDIT. Your consumer rights are not affected. DO NOT purchase a SALE watch if this doesn't suit you.
14. For non-UK customer returns ask that all postage labels are marked RETURNED GOODS with a set value of £0, or as low as your courier will allow eg £10.
This process eliminates any customs or border tax. If these steps are not adhered to and charges result, the responsibility of payment lies with the customer.
BATTERY RECYCLING SCHEME
15. If you would like us to replace a watch battery, we will do this for a charge and recycle the existing battery.