More than a watch company.
With over 25 years watch making experience, we designed and manufactured for a number of well known watch brands before we launched our very own - Omologato®
Omologato started with the ethos of bringing affordable and high quality watches to people who live for Motorsport. A substantial part of our profits go back in to motorsport, so your interest in our brand is not just to sell a watch, it helps to #SupportTheSport we all love.
Omologato's unique blend of motorsport heritage, limited-edition offerings, and dedication to quality craftsmanship has made it a notable player in the world of motorsport-inspired watches. Whether you're a racing enthusiast or a watch collector, Omologato's timepieces offer a way to connect with the thrilling world of motorsport.
Our watches are hand made in Japan and some are assembled in England. If you’d like to know which one is made where - do email us.
We love the sport and have been involved with a number of series over the years. We've proudly partnered with :
- Aston Martin Beechdean GT Racing
- Arrow McLaren SP IndyCar
- Autodromo Nazionale di Monza,
- Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari IMOLA
- Autodromo Internacional do Algarve
- British F4 Championship
- British Rally Championship
- British Superbike Championship Official Timing
- Chip Ganassi Racing Indycar
- Dragonspeed LMP1 IMSA team
- East African Safari Classic Rally
- F4 USA
- FR USA
- FEL Motorsports Canada
- Formula E Team DS Techeetah
- Formula E Team Mahindra
- GWR Motorsport Australia
- JMW Motorsport ELMS GT team
- Nielsen LMP2 ELMS Team
- OMG Racing BSB Team
- Pirelli Ferrari Formula Classic
- Porsche Club Motorsport GB
- Portimão Race Track
- Radical Cup Worldwide
- Sports car and Vintage Racing Association USA - SVRA
- Trans Am Series
- Virginia International Raceway
- Watkins Glen International Raceway NY
- Yamaha WSBK Team
Founder - Shami Kalra is passionate about Motorsport
"I've loved motorsport since I can remember, so to combine my love of design, watches and racing to form this company is a privilege. I am proud of how the company has grown and welcome any feedback from you to make it better" - Shami
Why buy an Omologato?
The term peace of mind is used often, but we really do offer it with our 14 day no-quibble refund policy as long the watch hasn't been worn and is returned in its original packaging - see our terms and conditions for full details.
We're not a faceless organisation - we're based in Windsor, England and have a coffee shop that's open to customers 7 days a week. If you'd like to join us one day, just pop along.
All our contact details are available HERE
Each watch name is a registered trademark we own, names like Laguna Seca, Indianapolis, Maranello amongst many others, we own them all for Class 14 - watches.
Finally when you buy from us, we don't forget about you. We run an event called #ChronosAndCars in association with partners like Porsche Retail GB amongst others where we actively invite racing heroes and customers to come along and share breakfast with us on a Sunday morning. You become part of #TeamOmologato. More details on the #ChronosAndCars page
See what others say about Omologato - LINK HERE
- You can email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet us on our OFFICIAL TWITTER ac @omologatoOro
- If you want to call us and have a chat, our number in England is +44 1753 622555 - you'll be answered by a dedicated employee, not a call centre.
Our office hours are 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
Omologato Ltd registered in England and Wales. Registration No. 09680148